Acupuncture for Allergies!
- Did you know acupuncture relieves allergy symptoms like stuffiness, headache, itchy eyes, and runny nose?
- Acupuncture reduces inflammation and irritation by strategically placing itty-bitty needles the size of a human hair on your skin. Dr. Board is so good; I cannot even tell when it is being done!
- Opens up your sinuses – improves circulation to congested areas
- Boosts your immunity – increases white blood cell count
- Stops coughing – traditional Chinese Medicine views coughing as “qi” flowing in the wrong direction and acupuncture redirects the “qi” downward thus stopping the cough
- Stops headaches – increases blood circulation and relaxes muscles
- Addresses ROOT causes vs. masking with medication which may cause dryness and drowsiness
Works best against allergies when done as soon as possible. Prevention and relief in as little as 3 sessions, so book your appointments now! Call us at
770.504.6197 or schedule on our website: http://www.atlantafunctionalmedicine.com/patient-resources/new-patient-visit.