Working closely with the medical team at Atlanta Functional Medicine, Linda partners with you to map out a manageable approach to doctor recommendations that fits your lifestyle. Her guidance empowers you to take control of your health and make long-term, sustainable changes in nutrition, stress transformation, movement, sleep, relaxation, and relationships.
Linda’s commitment to serving patients is rooted in her own medical realities. Like many of you, she fought numerous health conditions, including an autoimmune disease, endometriosis, 13 surgeries, chronic pain, and two metal implant infections. Her relief at finding a practitioner that offered real solutions to her medical struggles was tempered by the reality of implementing what felt like strict, life-altering recommendations.
That memory fuels her work every day, driving her commitment to put judgement aside and help you create a step-by-step plan that will change your life. Once she experienced the healing power of Functional Medicine, she knew she wanted to help others navigate their path to feeling better and living a more fulfilling life.
It’s a familiar role for Linda, one of only 1,800 people in the world with a National Board Certification for Health & Wellness Coaching. She has more than 20 years of experience working in the health and fitness industry including personal training, teaching fitness classes, athletic conditioning, yoga, and mind/body relaxation.
Ally. Coach. Cheerleader. Integrator.
Linda helps you take control of your life.
- National Board Certification for Health & Wellness Coaching
- Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
- American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- YMCA-Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- YMCA-Certified Strength and Conditioning Instructor
- Svaroopa Yoga Certified Embodiment (hands-on) Therapist
- Yogafit Level 1 and 2 Certifications
BBA in Management Information Systems, University of Georgia.